Make Sandwich Night a wrap! That’s right, a wrap! You don’t have to abandon the idea of sandwiches on Meatless Monday either! Roasted veggies wrapped in a tortilla are delicious.
Roasted veggies wraps are also perfect for satisfying the veg heads coming to your July 4 BBQ.
Here’s what I used to make mine!
- Grilled mushrooms (marinated in Meyer lemon juice for 30 minutes)
- Roasted orange and green peppers
- Lettuce (I used arugula and a spring mix)
- Grilled onions
- Fresh chopped oregano
- Salt & Pepper to taste (I know I’m always preaching about Maldon flaked sea salt- but try it! Seriously, you’ll thank me)
- Good quality balsamic
- Olive oil
- Spread a little hummus on the wrap
- Layer veggies
- Drizzle balsamic/olive oil
- Sprinkle chopped oregano
- Salt & pepper
I like to roast my peppers. The Chopping Block has a great video on how to roast your own!